Dashboard | +Follow
-CHELSEA♥-
Bonjour!


Hello! I'm Chelsea! :D


Welcome to my blog!

Travel this

Story About


Message


Credits Section
Skin By Violet
Basecode By LetthaKyra
Images UnaNurIzzati
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Saturday, April 26, 2008 | 6:48:00 PM | 0 panda
Actually, im supposed to be like mugging now..but who cares. haha. Ohman, im not allowed to go out to study with Kim and Jo-en at Starbucks cause my mum thinks its too distracting :( and the worst part is that Kim wanted to treat us!!!! :( kim, if you are reading this, nvm.. u can treat me another time! haha. I can't believe I got like full marks for my history assignment la! haha. probably cause i got some answers from some smart people but they still got lower marks than me. haha. Im starting to understand chem!! yay!! :D


i saw this stupid thing so i decided to post it. lols

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post